Your Food Ingredient Company
St. Charles Trading, Inc. is a global supply chain solutions provider specializing in food ingredients distribution since 1984. We will provide your company with a competitive marketplace advantage through worldwide sourcing, market anticipation, strategic positioning, ingredient substitution recommendations, ingredient trend identification and supply chain integrity. Our Values:
- Quality Products: We are committed to providing the best quality ingredients in the market at all times.
- Customized Client Solutions: Each customer has unique needs, from special delivery times to ingredient specific product testing. We pride ourselves on understanding these needs and create innovative solutions to meet our customer’s requirements.
- Efficient Operations: Our goal is to be the best at what we do. We are committed to building customer relationships through efficient customer service, distribution and sales.
- Excellent Customer Service: Our sales representatives and service staff are dedicated to providing top-notch service in a timely and effective manner. As our customer, you will have a dedicated supply chain solutions specialist and a regional sales service representative to provide you best of class, personalized service.
- Continuous Improvement: We are committed to continually seeking to improve our business operations, our goal is to always build upon our standard of quality and provide the best solutions to meet our customer’s needs.
- Customer Growth and Success: Our success is directly related to the success of our suppliers and our customers. Our most important service is to seek solutions to develop and support the businesses of our partners.
With a rich history in the food ingredient distribution business, St. Charles Trading, Inc. and it's enterprises prides itself on delivering the highest quality products with a friendly smile and personal service.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT ST. CHARLES TRADING:
Accounting Specialist Analyst - Batavia, IL - Post/verify transactions; perform AP, AR, IC & financial reconciliation. track funds owed to business partners; remit payments. Monitor cash flow & apply receipts to open receivables & report collections as needed. Reconcile bank statements and generate financial reports; analyze profits, equity & cash flow; report findings. Monitor inventory on hand and monthly closings; invoice sales orders & PO's.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's in BA, Accounting or related. Minimum 2 years related experience. Send resume to St. Charles Trading: 650 N. Raddant Rd | Batavia, IIL 60510 or email@example.com